Here are the steps to turn off auto-renewal for monthly subscriptions purchased through the JibJab mobile app:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device
- Tap your name at the very top of the Setting Menu
- Select iTunes & App Store.
- Tap the blue "Apple ID" following by your email at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
- Tap "JibJab" from this menu and then select "Cancel Subscription". If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Please note: If you don’t see the option to cancel your subscription, then it may already canceled and won't renew. If the subscription recently expired, you should see an expiration date. If you recently canceled the subscription, you should see the date through which you'll have access to the subscription.
You can also view these instructions on Apple's help website here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht202039