All billing issues and payments in the JibJab app are handled solely by Apple. If you would like to receive a refund from Apple using iTunes, please follow the instructions below!:
*How to get a refund using iTunes:
- Launch iTunes on either your Mac or Windows PC.
- Click on your name at the top, and then select 'Account Info' in the dropdown.
- Type in your password when prompted.
- Click on 'See All' under your 'Purchase History'.
- Click on the arrow next to the purchase batch that contains the purchase you'd like a refund for.
- Click on 'Report a Problem' next to the single purchase you'd like a refund for. If there is only one, you may use the large 'Report a Problem' button.
- You will be routed to Apple's website. Follow the steps after signing in and click the 'Request Refund' option.
If you'd like to request a refund from Apple using the web, click here for instructions.
If you'd like to request a refund from Apple directly from your iPhone or iPad, click here for instructions.