All billing issues and payments in the JibJab app are handled solely by Apple. If you would like to receive a refund from Apple using your iPhone or iPad, please follow the instructions below!:
*How to get a refund using your iPhone or iPad:
Apple hasn't built an easy way to request a refund into the iTunes Store or App Store. If you're stuck, use the web on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. If it's more convenient, you can also click the 'Report a Problem' link via your Apple email receipt.
1. Launch Mail from your Home screen.
2. Search for "Your receipt from Apple" if it's not immediately visible.
3. Tap on the receipt for the purchase your want refunded.
4. Tap the purchase you want to report.
5. You will now be directed to Safari.
6. Login with your Apple ID and password.
7. Select the appropriate tab—all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.
8. Find the purchase you want refunded.
9. Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase.
10. Select the reason you want the refund.
11. Fill in the description, as appropriate.
If you'd like to request a refund from Apple using your computer, click here for instructions.
If you'd like to request a refund from Apple using iTunes, click here for instructions.