Please try the following tips.
1. Is your password correct? If your password is correct, please try clearing cache/cookies before you sign in. Please review this link for instructions that apply to your specific browser: http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?answer=32050
2. Please make sure there are no spaces before, after, or in your email address/password.
3. Are you signing in with the correct email? Check your email inbox or records for your JibJab receipt and try signing in with the email address listed on the receipt.
4. Did you pay for JibJab using a PayPal account? The email address you are attempting to login with may be tied to a PayPal account email vs. a JibJab account email and is thus, 'not in our records.'
5. If you forgot your password please click here to get our password reset email.
Check your spam folder in case you don't see our email in your inbox.
6. If all else fails, please contact us. You can either include the url link of card you have sent from your JibJab account and/or include the full name(s) on the credit card along with your subscription charge date. We'll be able to search our records based on the information provided.