If you're having trouble logging in, you may be trying to create a new account rather than logging in to your existing account.
To log in, first please navigate to jibjab.com
Then click the "Menu" icon in the top right corner. It should look like three lines stacked on top of each other:
Then click “Login” from this menu.
You can also access the login page directly at https://www.jibjab.com/login
If you are on the login page, but still unable to log in:
- JibJab's login is case sensitive. Make sure CAPS lock is turned off and that you type your Email address in all lowercase.
- Is your password correct? Double-check your spelling and make sure that your browser is not auto-filling incorrect information.
- If you forgot your password please click here to request a password reset. Be sure to check your Spam/Junk folder for the email.
- Please make sure there are no spaces before, after, or in your email address/password.
- Are you signing in with the correct email? Check your email inbox or records for your JibJab account confirmation and try signing in with the email address the confirmation was sent to.
- Did you pay for JibJab using a PayPal or iTunes account? The email address you are attempting to login with may be tied to the payment account but not your JibJab account. Try a different email address.
- Have you requested a free account cancellation or deleted your data? The account may no longer be active, or may no longer exist.
If all else fails, please contact us. Include any email addresses that might be associated with your account.
To speed up the search process you can also include: a link to any card you have sent from your JibJab account, the method of payment, the last date of charge, and/or the full name(s) on the card being charged.