Here's how to create a new face:
- Select a Starring You video (it can be any video, since you do not need to finish it in order to upload a face).
- Click “Make Card” on the preview page
- Click Plus ( + ) button at the top left of the "My Faces" box to Add Face.
- Click on the upload option you wish to use. You can upload a photo from your computer, take one with your webcam, or select one from your Facebook, Instagram, or Google Photos account.
We will do our best to identify all of the faces in your photo! If we've missed the mark, here's how you can edit the face(s) you wish to adjust:
- On the face preview page, click on the face to edit it.
- Click and drag the photo to adjust its position in our face template. Click and drag the sliders to adjust the size and rotation of the face in your picture. If you're on a mobile device or tablet you will need to use two fingers to "pinch" and rotate the photo.
- When you’re finished click 'Next.'
- Now you can edit the Jaw Lines on your photo. Drag the edit points to adjust the size, shape and location of the mouth. For best results, follow the guide photo on our website.
- When you’re finished, click "Next".
You can repeat this process with all of the faces we detected in the photo! If we don't detect any faces, you will be taken directly to the editing window, where you can manually create a face.
Unfortunately, you cannot edit the shape or mouth of a face you've already uploaded. However, you can always upload a new face using the same photo.