Unfortunately, there is no way to edit the shape or mouth of a head that you've already prepared or placed into a finished video. You will need to re-upload the photo.
Here's how to delete your faces on our website:
- Log in to jibjab.com
- Navigate to the 'My Faces' section of the website.
- You will see a red 'X' will below each of your faces.
- Click or tap the red ‘X’ to delete the face.
Here’s how to delete face in the JibJab mobile app:
- Open the JibJab mobile app
- Tap on the three bars in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select "Everything" or "GIFs."
- Tap on the "active" face at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to your face library.
- Touch and hold on the face you want to delete. A pop-up will appear.
- Choose "delete face"
PLEASE NOTE: Once you delete a head, it cannot be recovered. In addition, any head you remove will still appear in any eCard you made with it, so you will need to remove the eCard itself if you no longer want it to appear.