Unfortunately, there is no way to edit the shape or mouth of a head that you've already prepared or placed into a finished video. You will need to re-upload the photo in order to edit it.
Here's how to delete your faces on our website:
- Log in to jibjab.com
- Navigate to the 'People' section of the website.
- Click on the face or person you wish to delete. A popup menu will appear.
- At the bottom of the menu, select "Delete face" or "Delete person".
Please note that the "Delete Person" option will delete ALL faces associated with a person. If you would like to delete a single face from a Person profile, open the person profile, make sure the face you wish to delete is not highlighted as active, and click the three dots below the face. Choose "delete face forever" to remove the face from your account.
Here’s how to delete faces in the JibJab mobile app:
- Open the JibJab mobile app
- Tap on the "active" face at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to your face library.
- Tap on the face you want to delete. A pop-up will appear.
- Choose "delete face"
PLEASE NOTE: Once you delete a head, it cannot be recovered. In addition, any head you remove will still appear in any eCard you made with it, so you will need to remove the eCard itself if you no longer want it to appear.