There are a few ways to share your cards to Facebook.
To share a new Ecard:
- After creating your Ecard, click the "Share" button (if you do not see a "Share" option, try turning off any ad-blockers, as they may prevent the Share button from loading).
- Select the ‘Facebook’ option
- A pop-up window will open. Here you can select where you would like to post the card (such as a friend's timeline or a group), and add text to the Facebook post.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not see the pop-up window, it may be hiding behind your main browser, or it may have been blocked by your browser. Check behind the browser window, and make sure your ad blockers / pop-up blockers are turned off for JibJab.
To share a card you've already created:
- Find the card you've already created in "My Ecards"
- Select the "Link" in the grey box below the Ecard you wish to share and copy it
- Paste the link directly into a Facebook post or Facebook Messenger
Both of these options will post a link to JibJab where people can view the video you created. They do not post the video file directly to Facebook.
If you would like to upload the video file directly, you can do so through the JibJab mobile app, available for free at getjibjab.com. From the app you can download the videos you create and then upload those files to Facebook directly. Please note, however, that Facebook may take down videos which use popular music, as it recognizes such videos as copyrighted.