We are so excited to introduce you to the new JibJab!
We will be making some significant cosmetic changes to the website to make JibJab more intuitive, and we'll be making a few technical changes you may want to know about as well. We've listed them below. If at any time you have questions, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Service team will be happy to help you out.
- You may be encouraged to change your password for security reasons.
- If you forgot your password, please go through the password reset flow here.
- Speaking of password resets, our password reset emails will now expire after 48 hours for your security.
- We'll no longer offer downloads on our eCards or videos on JibJab.com.
- Rejoice – we no longer rely on Flash! We will still support Flash for those of you on Internet Explorer 10, but for everyone else we will use WebGL under the hood.
- Our browser compatibility list has changed to the following:
- Chrome 34+
- Edge 13+
- FireFox 48+
- Internet Explorer 10+
- Safari 8+ for your iPhone and 9+ for your Mac
- If you run into issues using JibJab.com, please make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser. If your issue persists, send an email to email@example.com and we can get you sorted out!